December 2, 2008

Don't Say Goodbye, Say Goodnight

Nevertheless,

Thank You for the day
Thank You for each breath I breathe
Thank You for the past that'l make my future
Thank You for the smiles You gave me
and the tears You made for me
Thank You for your blessings upon me
and blessings upon others
Thank You for letting the stars shine
and the warmth of the sunshine upon my face


Pull me out from the dark alleyway
Guide me safe from the storm
Make me a better man for tomorrow
And help me see through my flaws
Fill me in when i run dry
Fight with me in the battle inside

Bless the rich and poor
the good and bad
Bless the ones who made my day
and the ones who still haven't had a chance
Bless the world and its flaws
and the goodness it has for men
Bless each and every single ones at war
and the ones that took a chance and stood up

For you are GOD and I am man,
So let my dreams hold me in place and not tear me apart
Make me open my eyes to more Thank Yous


..Amen


PS: Believe that I'm just a heartbeat away when you close your eyes. Sleep tight love.

No comments: